It may seem like a no brainer when it comes to recycling—place your recyclables in a bin and put it on the curb for collection. There are some items that cannot be recycled curbside, and there are many items you think are recyclable, but ultimately are not.
Below you will find information on properly recycling or disposing of various materials, along with some tips and tricks for sustainable living.
How to Recycle
- Ways to Live A More Sustainable Lifestyle
- Household Carbon Footprint Calculator
- Be More Eco-Friendly With Sustainable Fashion
- How to Be More Eco-Friendly with Meatless Mondays
- Reasons to Buy Reusable Water Bottles
- Reasons to Invest in a Reusable Coffee Cup
- Sustainability: A Self Examination
- Spring Cleaning for your HVAC System
- Stay Warm This Winter Without Increasing Costs
- How To Stay Warm Through A Cold Wave
- Smarter One Thermostat at a Time
- There’s Gold in Them Thar Hills… And Mercury in Them Thar Lakes!
- Thermostat Recycle Day