TRC Announces BMOP 2018 Winner
Posted December 3, 2018
TRC held its annual BMOP (Banish Mercury Off the Planet) competition. This award recognizes HARDI wholesale members in three ways: The wholesaler who recycles the most pounds of mercury, overall; the wholesaler that recycles the highest average pounds of mercury; and the wholesaler with the highest branch participation (for those with more than 10 locations).
We are proud and exited to announce the following winners!
- Most Pounds of Mercury: Johnstone Supply with 105.7782 lbs.
- Highest Average Pounds: Meier Supply Company with 4.0982 lbs.
- Highest Participation Rate: Johnson Supply with 100%
The top three collection locations were:
- Meier Supply Company, Inc. of Conklin, NY. They collected 7.4028 lbs of mercury.
- Refrigeration Supplies Distributor (RSD) of Gardena, CA. They collected 6.1566 lbs. of mercury.
- South Shore Oil Heat Supply of Brockton, MA. They collected 3.968 lbs of mercury.
This year, 100 HARDI members participated! We collected 29,727 thermostats that equals 297.46 pounds of mercury from HARDI members during the competition.
Congratulations to our winners! And thank you to everyone who participated!